Thursday, February 28, 2013

a random list.

Things that have made me go 'hmmm' this week:


  • people who sing or talk on the phone whilst conducting 'business' in public restrooms
  • many, many pieces of modern art
  • I seem to have a skunk stripe forming along my part that will put Stacy London's to shame if I'm not careful. Not sure how I feel about this. Time to get a new hairstyle, touch up my roots (or at least part it on the other side?)
  • the weather around the country of late
  • why does gravity seem to be stronger in my closet? things fall at an astonishing rate in there
  • and why is February the longest month? I know it's really the shortest but man it seems to drag on and on and on.  I'm glad to be done with it!
  • people who come into the library, take every book off of the shelves, allow their children to step on them and then give you dirty looks when you suggest that they not step on them in case they should slip (or better, to protect the books!)
  • the FDA adding sweeteners to milk
  • why, when one is so exhausted, is it so hard to get a good night's sleep?
  • wondering how to spend all my free time (ha!) and which show to get sucked into now that I've finished this one
Happy to say adios to February and welcome in March.  I'm not sorry to see it go. Even if it snows, somehow March feels warmer than February.  I don't know about you but I'm ready for a breath of fresh spring air. Here's hoping...

2 comments:

  1. Portlandia! Portlandia! Portlandia is the show you should be watching now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard people sing its praises a lot recently. I'll definitely add it to the list!

      Delete