Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happiness is...a sign.

The other day this was the first song that played on my ipod.
It was followed rather shortly by this song.
Then later at work I finished reading this book which tells the stories behind various children's authors, illustrators and books. It made mention of not one, not two, but three different books that in some way revolve around harmonicas.

First up was Zeke Pippin by William Stieg.
Next was Lentil by Robert McCloskey.

And finally we had The Hello, Goodbye Window by Norton Juster.
I was beginning to think the universe was conspiring something. And sure enough, when I got home I had a flier in my mailbox advertising a concert for this fellow (whom I'd never heard of before but I'm pretty sure I need to buy tickets for it!)
It's a sign, there's no other explanation for it. Anyone know where I can buy a harmonica?

No comments:

Post a Comment