Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happiness is...a bit of domesticity.


Today was a wonderfully productive day.  I started out the morning by making strawberry freezer jam with my roommate (real jam with a water bath and the works will be on my list when I have a kitchen bigger than a breadbox, and all the equipment!)



Next up was reorganizing my drawers (things fit so much more neatly and easily this way.  I've packed like this for years, why I'd never thought to do this at home still boggles my mind.  Thanks Pinterest!) 






And finally I spent some time switching up the bedroom a bit (I finally found the perfect color of robin's egg blue accessories. There's a fuzzy blanket--one can never have too many fuzzy blankets--, some napkins I stitched together to make pillow covers, and some strategically placed ribbons.  Next step, paint the walls to match!)




Not too shabby if I do say so myself!  How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment