Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happiness is...a few of my favorite things recently.

*naps on the beach
*Rita's frozen custard creations
*grilled corn on the cob with rosemary lime butter
*blowing bubbles
*a fabulous sunset (photo stored on my phone of average intelligence, meanwhile this person with equally average intelligence has no idea how to get it off...but just close your eyes and imagine it, it was spectacular!)
*a concert under the stars
*fresh blackberries with mint
*Olympic fever!
*midnight breakfast at the Waffle House
*booking hotels for an upcoming trip
*homemade basil lemonade
*dinners and celebrations with friends

I'm such a slacker on the photo front lately! I'm not sure why but I just haven't been on the ball with all of this so I apologize for the lack of images and documentation. My summer has consisted of more than just food I swear!  I promise to do better from here on out :)

As the end of summer draws near I always feel this rush to squish in just one more quintessential summer memory. I still have a few things to work on from my summer to-do list and a few things that I've added along the way but so far there are no complaints. How has yours been?

No comments:

Post a Comment