March tends to be the ushering in of springtime and a change in scenery for me both physically and emotionally. February drags on and on and by the end the winter blues and ennui have settled in pretty deep. But once March is underway I've shaken the cobwebs from my brain, kicked up my heels and am ready to throw open the windows and let the sunshine in. This list isn't quite the perfect representation of that transformation but it comes as close as I could get while sticking to the song/time limit parameter. Here's what I sent:
1. Winter in My Heart The Avett Brothers
2. A Hazy Shade of Winter Simon and Garfunkel
3. Why Does It Always Rain on Me? Travis
4. Stop This World Diana Krall
5. Into the Ocean Blue October
6. Hunted by Ghosts The Local Strangers
7. Up the Road Blackberry Smoke
8. Cold Wind Among Savages
9. Boston Augustana
10. Things Will Change Treetop Flyers
11. Here Comes the Sun The Beatles
And of the two I've gotten in the mail so far these are the tracks that I just can't stop listening to!
What's featuring in the soundtrack of your life lately?