Thursday, March 6, 2014

a gift card playlist.

As the internet here is a bit sketchy its hard to stream things so my music selections have been limited to those I brought with me. However, I got an itunes gift card from a great friend for my birthday this year and I’ve had a blast picking and choosing a few new pieces to add to my collection. Some are new releases, some are older. Some I picked to use for school, some were purely personal. Some were randomly chosen from the small snippets you can hear before you buy them, some from the blogs or recommendations of others, of those, some heard in their entirety and some not heard at all. The finished product is this fun playlist.

Anything great I’ve missed while I’ve been gone that I should add to the next round?

Firework-Katy Perry
Let Her Go-Passenger
Counting Stars-One Republic
Hard Times Come and Go-Pokey LaFarge
Poor Man's Son-Noah Gunderson
A Crooked Road-Darrell Scott
Brave-Sara Bareilles
Have You Met Miss Jones-Chet Baker
Made It Up The Mountain-The Wood Brothers
(If) You Want Trouble-Nick Waterhouse
Let It Go-Idina Menzel
Just Give Me a Reason-Pink
Morning Song-The Avett Brothers
Come Out of the Woods-Matthew and the Atlas
I'll Take You Dreaming-Danny Kaye
Battle Hymn of the Republic-Red Nichols and his Five Pennies
Blue Ridge Mountain-Hurray for the Riff Raff

No comments:

Post a Comment