Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...these are a few of my favorite things from the past week:
- kamikaze squirrels
- gearing up for the next concert by listening to this album over and over and over!
- chocolate cake with to-die-for peanut butter frosting
- a night filled with Frank Sinatra tunes courtesy of this show at the Kennedy Center
- This scripture:
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared to the glory which shall be revealed in us.
- driving with the top down along winding country roads at sunset
- not having to wear a sweater at work (the window for this is miniscule and often non-existent, we are either suffering from the cold winter wind blowing in from outside or chronic over air-conditioning)
- getting a massage
- creating things
|This collage to hang in my dining room|
|Birthday Party in a Box packages to be sent out to several relatives celebrating big days this coming week|
|Lemongrass salt scrubs-some to keep and some to gift!|
- bridal showers: visiting with friends, hugs, laughter and amazing food
- leftover Easter Egg salad sandwiches sprinkled with smoked paprika
- cleaning out my closet
- this book
- homemade blueberry basil preserves (a little smear of heaven on my toast! Mucho thanks Madame K :)
- This quote:
- and then marveling!
How has your week been? I'd love to hear about it!