Friday, June 14, 2013

a vacation (part 5)

A few last trip highlights before I cease subjecting you all to the travleogue.

*paying over $100 to fill a tiny VW Golf with gas
*eating a meal consisting entirely of chocolate bars
*eating French Fries every single day for almost 2 weeks
*nearly freezing to death and getting snowed on at the end of May (seriously, what is up with the weather lately?!)
*attending church and seeing a movie in a different country
*dealing with a (thankfully mild) case of food poisoning while in a hotel
*traveling countless miles by boat, plane, bike, car, bus, and train
*trying to find room for at least ten pounds of cheese and chocolate in the suitcase
*being reminded of all the reasons why I love to travel, and all the reasons I love home!
*the cold that inevitably hits every time I get back from a trip involving a time change/jet lag (9 days and counting...grrr!)






I'll be off soon on the next great adventure, something a little different this time but all the more exciting. I can't wait to tell you all about it! (Soon, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment