Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Happiness is...a new love.

Sorry, not that kind of love (though I promise to shout it from the rooftops if that ever does come to pass). Nope, I'm talking the love that can only come when you hear the dulcet tones of male voices blended in beautiful harmony and mixed with some rockin' banjo picking. My ears are in ecstasy. Take a listen.


The Avett Brothers, ladies and gentlemen. Aren't they wonderful?

They're even fun without the banjo.


Now the only problem...do I spend some big bucks to go to a music festival where I will have to sit all day in order to hear them play who knows when in the line-up? Or do I hold out and wait to hear them on their own sometime in the future? Ah, the dilemma!


2 comments:

  1. I love the Avett Brothers, like, listen to them almost everyday love! I have had my ticket to the fancy (for DC) music festival for almost 3 months. I take the banjo any chance I get. There are a couple of other pretty good bands playing too. But if you don't go, I am sure that I will be taking 56 bijilion pictures, that I will be more than happy to show you. Maybe even twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I greatly approve of the Avett Brothers. Listened to them just this weekend. Joe, Seattle Joe, also approves of the Avett Brothers. He saw me reading your blog and informed me he approved of your music choice. He and his wife danced their first dance to "I Love" by the Avett Brothers. It's a great song. Also check out "I and Love and You."

    ReplyDelete