Friday, April 22, 2011

Happiness is...an amazing video.

I've seen a few of these videos circulating on blogs and in emails over the past couple of weeks or so and I am just absolutely blown away by people's creativity. I wish I had the kind of mind to think these things up in the first place and then the how-to-it-ness to bring it to life.

So, here are a few of my favorites.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

All I can say is 'wow'!

The Lego commercials are always entertaining but I love what 'regular' people do with them almost as much.  Check this out!


(I think the waves are the best part)

And this doesn't have anything to do with anyone's creativity but it is probably the dang cutest thing I may have seen in my entire life. Ever!


I'm going to try and steal a penguin just like this when I'm in Antarctica.  And he'll live in my bathtub.  And I'll call him Pete.  And you can all come visit him anytime you want.  But only if you promise to tickle him! :)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment